Friday, July 12, 2024

Heroics & Ros Letov S.328


In my quest to find suitable miniatures for the Slovak-Hungarian War project, I was at a bit of a loss when it came to the primary Slovak bomber, the Letov S.328. One possible scenario calls for three of these planes, and in checking both Raiden and MSD Games, my two usual sources for aircraft, I was hitting a wall. A Google search for 1/300 Letov pointed me to the Heroics & Ros site, an old line that specializes in the 6mm world. Fortunately H&R make the S.328. I had never placed an order with H&R, but the process was easy, and shipping to the United States was not unreasonable in both price and shipping time. I placed my order on June 30th and received the planes July 10th...nice delivery time from the UK!

The planes are not too badly detailed. Being H&R, an older line as mentioned, I wasn't expecting much, but I sort of like the style. Plus, once paint and decals have been applied, they will look just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment