Monday, June 24, 2024

Deep Cut Studio - Pearl Harbor Mat!

Most of the mat...there is a good 8-10 inches hanging over the edge of the table.

As a follow up to a previous post...

After much hemming and hawing, and wringing of hands along with gnashing of teeth, I finally made the decision to drop a decent amount of coin on a custom mat of Pearl Harbor from Deep Cut Studios. I have ordered from them in the past, namely a simple ocean mat along with a custom mat for Wings of Glory, so I knew of their quality products first hand, as well as their fast production and shipping time (this ain't Hotz Mats, people, and I love my Hotz mat). 

Battleship Row

I submitted a cool map of Pearl I found on the interwebs, that was created from period Japanese maps. I was worried that the grid system already in the map would cause an issue, but as you can see, no problemo! 

Yes, Swiss Bf109s over Pearl...I have not started collecting Pearl Harbor aircraft yet.

The quality of the PVC is very good...a bit weightier than other PVC mats I own. 

What are THOSE guys doing here?

I ordered my mat on June 15th and received it, from Lithuania on June 24th, with FedEx tracking all along the way. If you are needing custom work, or want one of Deep Cut's many offerings, buy with confidence that you will receive a great product in a very reasonable amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment