Sunday, June 16, 2024

Neutrality Patrol - Ready for the Table

I completed the less than enjoyable chore of adding magnets to a dozen planes today. I am actually getting much better at this task, with no issues with magnet waste and no glue stuck on my figures today, and in turn no foul language to speak of. The planes for today were German Bf. 110s and Swiss Bf.109s my my Neutrality Patrol scenario (which one can download from the link to the upper right). These planes were painted by Chris Geisert and are all Raiden models. I really like the Swiss planes - the white cross on a red field really pops!

I just have to fill out aircraft charts and this scenario is finally ready for the table - it has been a few years for this one. Once I do host this scenario I will post an after action report.


By the way, an excellent book on the Bf.109 in Swiss service is the Schiffer titled Messerschmitt Me 109 in Swiss Air Force Service, written by Georg Hoch. Being a Schiffer publication, it is far from inexpensive, but it is everything you might have wanted for such a niche subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment