Short post today, and one that is more of a placeholder until I expand more into the Vichy French involvement during World War II. Gathering any and all scenarios I could locate (rulebook, scenarios on the discussion group, and other gaming systems), here is a list of "available" scenarios featuring Vichy France. There are some interesting matchups, and also some aircraft types not often encountered. I actually have several more scenarios for Operation Torch but as I am working on those for a future scenario booklet I did not include them here.
Some possible steps here will be to convert the non-standard scenarios into Check Your 6! format, and then see what miniatures are available. I also need to take a deep look at the Operation Ironclad scenario as my recent reading on Madagascar indicates that the mix and number of planes might not be quite spot on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comment and will review and add shortly!