What follows is the aircraft mix needed for the seven scenario outlines I have cobbled together featuring the Hellcats of VF-27, calling this group of scenarios "The "Cat's Mouth" Killers of VF-27." Not a huge number or variety of planes are required, and these scenarios are ideal for 2-6 players (typically I run games with two planes per player). I will probably just order the requisite fighters as I do not need six Jills for just one game - seems to be a waste of money and waste of time to paint them. However the Judys are useful for other Hellcat scenarios from the Desperate Measures scenario book, so I might also add those to my next Flight Deck order - plus it is a different looking aircraft for a Japanese design.
Pages
- Home
- CY6GW - Great War Listing
- CY6! - Interwar Listing
- CY6! - World War II Listing
- CY6! - Luft1946 Listing
- CY6! - 1948 Arab-Israeli Listing
- CY6JA - Korean War Listing
- CY6JA - 1950s Jet Age Listing
- CY6JA - Vietnam War Listing
- CY6JA - Indo-Pakistan War Listing
- CY6JA - 100 Hour War Listing
- Check Your 6! - Aircraft Listing
- Check Your 6! Resources
- Downloads
3.10.2026
The VF-27 Scenarios
What follows is the aircraft mix needed for the seven scenario outlines I have cobbled together featuring the Hellcats of VF-27, calling this group of scenarios "The "Cat's Mouth" Killers of VF-27." Not a huge number or variety of planes are required, and these scenarios are ideal for 2-6 players (typically I run games with two planes per player). I will probably just order the requisite fighters as I do not need six Jills for just one game - seems to be a waste of money and waste of time to paint them. However the Judys are useful for other Hellcat scenarios from the Desperate Measures scenario book, so I might also add those to my next Flight Deck order - plus it is a different looking aircraft for a Japanese design.
Mentioned in the Dispatches:
Flight Deck Decals,
Grumman F6F,
Mitsubishi A6M,
Nakajima B6N,
Nakajima Ki-43,
VF-27,
Yokasuka D4Y2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comment and will review and add shortly!