Several months ago a heck of a sale from Dom's Decals netted me additional Raiden planes to my Korean War collection. I sent six P-51s, four Panthers, and two MiG-15s to the very talented Chris Geisert at I-94 to do his magic, as all my other Korean War planes have been painted and decaled by him and I wanted a consistent quality that having the same person do all the work could provide. Yet again, he knocked it out of the park! Not only does he do great paintwork, but his selection and application of decals really brings the castings to life, which can only enhance the table top.
Pages
- Home
- CY6GW - Great War Listing
- CY6! - Interwar Listing
- CY6! - World War II Listing
- CY6! - Luft1946 Listing
- CY6! - 1948 Arab-Israeli Listing
- CY6JA - Korean War Listing
- CY6JA - 1950s Jet Age Listing
- CY6JA - Vietnam War Listing
- CY6JA - Indo-Pakistan War Listing
- CY6JA - 100 Hour War Listing
- Check Your 6! - Aircraft Listing
- Check Your 6! Resources
- Downloads
2.13.2015
Air War Korea - Part VIII: New Planes!
Mentioned in the Dispatches:
Check Your 6! Jet Age,
Dom's Decals,
Grumman F9F,
I-94 Enterprises,
Korea,
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15,
North American P-51,
Raiden Miniatures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They really are amazing.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just received a mixed bag of WWII planes from miscmini from TMP. They are, believe it or not, perhaps even better paint jobs. But as Chris G. has painted all my Korean War planes (and did quite the job), any further Korean War planes will go to him, and any further WWII planes to miscmini.
Delete