10.20.2024

Commission Work in Hand!

Kevin at Miscellaneous Miniatures reached out to me recently let me know that he was once again doing commission work, and of course I just happened to have planes sitting about waiting to be painted! I sent him two small Check Your 6! projects, those being Pearl Harbor and Burma. The Pearl Harbor scenario you can download at the right, and the Burma planes will allow me to do a few scenarios from the Battles Above Pacific scenario book. Here are some pictures of Kevin's work (and these pictures do not do justice...the planes are so much cleaner looking in person).

Flying Tiger Project:




Pearl Harbor Project (my buddy Matt has the Japanese covered):


And the details on the undersides of two of the planes:


These two projects are now complete, short of adding magnets.

Kevin offers high quality paintjobs at affordable prices. The planes for these two projects were $5.00 each. I will be sending to him some additional small Check Your 6! projects in the near future, including the Slovak-Hungarian War planes I am slowly collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment