Sunday, December 3, 2023

Getting Planes on the Table


One of my other interests is Great War air combat. I've been hooked ever since I started playing Richthofen's War by Avalon Hill. Today I game the Great War with miniatures, the 1/144 Wings of Glory range, using the rules of the same name. The rules are okay (to be honest I would prefer using Check Your 6!), but it is what the gaming group uses. We meet every second Saturday in Dayton at noon, break for a meal around 3:00 or 4:00, then some will hang around and do a boardgame. In an effort to actually get my Check Your 6! planes on the table, I have decided to start bringing a scenario for those who might be interested in gaming CY6. First up will be Strange Encounter from the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. I've hosted this one a couple of times before, so hoping I can guide players through the rules as it has been some time since I've done any CY6 gaming. First go is this coming Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment